Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the big 30

the 16th was my 30 birthday:) it was a great day...i got to sleep in (lyla slept for 10 hours! a pr for her) and then adam watched them while i watched the inside of my eyelids. adam would not tell me what i was doing that night. we dropped eli off at my parents and headed downtown and ended up at the bittercreek restaurant (if you have not been there you should go and get any one of their great hamburgers). we walked in and there was a table with some of my close friends:) what a nice surprise. we ate and talked and enjoyed a kid free evening. it was sooooo nice. thank you ladies for coming (and stephanie for setting it up, you're a great friend. didn't get many pics, but here is one. if you look closely you can see the necklace adam got me, not very well, but you can...i'de been hinting at it a lot:) one charm says "eli" and you guessed it, the other "lyla." it is from idelcarecharms.com, I JUST LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment