Monday, August 6, 2012

mr. and mrs. scholar!

IMG_0308
happy to announce (though a little late) mr. and mrs. scholar:)  what a beautiful day!
IMG_0318
the little cousins in their wedding best…
IMG_0382
the reception was at one of my favorite places…la jolla
IMG_0398
me with my partner in crime dancing…aka, molly
IMG_0393
my baby and me…
IMG_0449
grandma with her daughters, my mom and aunt twylla (mother of the bride)…
IMG_0416
my grandma and grandpa hobb…
IMG_0428
the beautiful bride!
IMG_0478
the older cousins…
IMG_0539
my dad and grandpa taking in the setting sun on a very good day…

3 comments:

  1. Sooo fun!!! Kt, I LOVE your dress! What a beautiful couple, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Gorgeous day in La Jolla. It is iffy there when you plan a wedding on whether it will be gloomy or not. She was blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding and great family photos :)

    ReplyDelete