Friday, May 8, 2009

the huntington library

is much more exciting than it sounds. they have many different kinds of gardens, water features and works of art (which we did not see b/c we had 4 kids:). this was the chinese garden and pond. pictures do not come close to doing it justice...
the cousins...hailey age 2, lyla 9 months, shane 5 and eli 3. they had so much fun together. shane and hailey LOVE lyla and are so sweet with her. shane and eli had a great time "fighting" and being boys. hailey is just fun all the time, she is such a character. great kids:)
me and my baby girl...big sigh
my brother, jesse, and his baby girl...the black eye is from running into a rock wall :(

happy lyla

much more on our trip is coming...patience is a virtue...kylee;) ha ha ha

1 comment:

  1. An abundance of patience isn't something God blessed me with! :-/ Oh well, At least I have my curls! Yes, they came back with a vengeance today!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete