Saturday, November 19, 2011

33

a few days ago i turned 33. the excitement for me came when i realized i was, in fact, not turning 34, but 33! that realization came just a few days before my birthday. i gained a year, wahoo! talk about a good birthday present.


it’s fun that the kids are getting old enough to participate and understand the celebration. eli and lyla enjoyed the festivities and each made me little notes to attach to the gift they (their dad) gave me. my favorite by far was one from eli, it read “i love you so much i might faint and punch myself in the face.” we’re in the process of a copy write, so back off hallmark.

anyway, this post really isn’t here to talk about my birthday, it’s here because this picture makes me laugh every time i even think about it…

003

4 comments:

  1. Look at Miss Lyla-Wild-Eyes! Crazy kids! Yes, that includes you! I love Eli's card....good idea to have it copywrited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this picture!!! It looks and sounds as though you were treat well! Happy Birthday a little late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Friend. I was sad to miss your birthday. You are one special 33 year old. This picture is SO fun, just like you and your sweet family. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday, friend! Lauged out loud at Lyla's expression. That's one for the wedding slide show. :)

    ReplyDelete