Sunday, August 14, 2011

letting go

we went for a river float with the taylor family yesterday.  along the way there was a rope swing that we had to take advantage of.  eli wanted to to it, I was hesitant to let him. but as we climbed the bank my anxiety melted away.  “there is no way he’ll do this,” i thought to myself.  the bank was steep and around 8-10 feet tall.  after seeing isabelle and i go, he still wanted to do it.  truthfully, i did not want him to.  the mama in me was scared.  but he stuck to it and held on...and let go!  so proud:)

Taylor River Flo 004

isabelle…

Taylor River Flo 003

me…

Taylor River Flo 002

the crew…

Taylor River Flo 007

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Eli!


    I can relate to those feelings and...there is NO way I am showing this to Trevor. He will think it is normal.

    ReplyDelete