Friday, November 19, 2010

concerned

i got a bad hair cut today. sad. bummed. made a comment that i would have to cut off my whole head to fix it. concerned, lyla looked up and said, "but then we can't see your face." i assured her that i meant my whole head of hair, but the head-cutting damage was done. every time i went into the bathroom to lament my loss and try to fix it, she would say, "you going to cut your head off?" at least she made me smile and provided some much needed comic relief.

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, you can pull off any hairdo. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. Glad Lyla was able to be a comfort to you.

    Yesterday, I had the neat surprise of running into your mom at my girls' school where she was subbing in the office. It was fun to see her.

    Hopefully, we'll see you at church on Sunday. If not, have a happy Thanksgivin! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. KATIE!!!!! I feel COMPLETELY responsible! And now I'm a little scared to go back to her. What's so bad about it? I hate bad haircuts. They make me wish the clock could turn back and that I had gotten sick instead and had to cancel the appointment because I was throwing up and couldn't be out in public.

    You could NEVER look any less beautiful than you already are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE SO NOT RESPONSIBLE!!! Your hair looked SO cute! She did a great job on you. She just completely misunderstood what I wanted. I asked for layers in the front...which she did. But she layered my back waaaaay too much. She cut like 6 inches off my top layer, so it totally looks like a step. I feel like a teenage boy in the 80's:) I've got it calmed down a bit today, so it doesn't look soooo crazy. Jen, please don't feel bad!!! I love you and your pretty hair:)

    ReplyDelete