Saturday, October 23, 2010

crazy

not having a house is getting to me. i've been having an urge to go to home improvement stores to buy home improvement stuff. this is a problem if you don't have a house. i was telling adam this today while driving to staples, which just happens to share a parking lot with home depot. i turned left into home depot instead of right into staples. totally on accident. we laughed.

eli asked, "where are we going?"
i said, "crazy. do you want to come?"
eli said, "yeah." pause. "no, i want to go with dad."
more laughing. tears from laughing. happy car.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me happy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) I find myself on the road to crazy often, too. I can't wait to celebrate with you when you get to go to Home Depot and buy something for your new house. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete