Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8 years

we celebrated our 8 year anniversary yesterday. instead of going out to dinner or doing something anniversaryish, we decided to have some real fun instead:) a few months ago we went to roaring springs with the fam...i said to adam, "we have to come back without the kids!" so we did. it was a beautiful day. warm, sunny, perfect. we had a great time and enjoyed our 2920th day together.

to rewind, here are some pictures from our wedding. looking at them makes me happy:) my parents blessed us with a beautiful wedding...

on the left, my brother, jesse, walking my mom down the aisle. side note: i wish i inherited my mom's legs. on the right, my dad walking me down the aisle.

the lighting of the unity candle...

all the cousins...

me and my baby
so, take a look at my face here. we're walking the gauntlet, ready to ride off into the sunset in a ford bronco, when we see a limo. um, we didn't order a limo...but my very thoughtful brother and sister-in-law did.

so there you have it...our wedding in a (really small) nut shell.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! What a fun thing to do to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these pics. It's so much fun to get to learn more about you and Adam this way. Happy 8th Anniversary! Going to Roaring Springs alone is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete